Nuffnang Ads

FoLLoWeRs

09 April 2009

M.I.S.S

i miss my high school moment..my monkey moment actually...

i miss ED (English Drama)..because i once been a dragon dancer..a slave..a full timer props team..and i do miss the mini fight we had with the other forms..especially the one that a year older from us, fightersz!hehe..

i miss being a rules breaker..playing hide & seek with wardens..thats the most exciting one!haha... guys, remember? the night that me and few black-haired devil hiding kumbang's sandal..and he had to ride his motorbike by only wearing 1 sandal..haha..jahatnyer kite!!

i miss lecturing the juniors for silly mistakes they had done..miss to see them all sweating while my voice like a thunder to them..and miss to see their shaking legs..and i laughed like hell!OMG wat a jerk me..(ok juniors, i had my time when i was once a junior too!)

i miss watching World Cup with my other soccer fanatic + partners in crime friends..i miss it when we were betting to each other bout whos gonna win the earth cup..and i still remember when we shouted like histeria when brazil did won the cup..

i miss my rythm squad team..because i once played the baby bass drum..i miss when Een called for morning jogs..she was the only person who knew how to wake me up that time.(by hiding my bantal tutup mata!ishh)..i miss to be the confused person to count how many steps i shud take to form the right formation that Dira had set..and i miss watching Muzack conducting the SAS's orchestra..hehe..

i miss the food..i miss the canteen's sambal ikan keli and how we berebut to get the big one! i miss dining hall's food..the half bolied eggs + bread +sambal for wednesday breakfast..and nasi lemak + hot nescafe for sunday's breakfast..and of cos air WAHI for supper..and wat i miss most about food (related laa) is pakcik kantin!!i can still remember their name..(not a pakcik actually..abang sebenarnye)..Astarul Hilmi (arul), Alid Zavidi (vidi), Ujang, and Thamby...and i can still remember..it was my 17th birthday..they gave me 3 burgers + 2 hot black coffee (my faveret one!arul buatkan!!) & iced nescafe..

and the most valueble memories are those memories i had with my fightersz, my starters (kak nadia + intan)...i miss people who used to be my friend last time..i miss watching film show with them which we had once a fortnight last time..i can still remember the sound of the reels that the indian guy brought by his lorry around 8 o'clock on saturday night...

owh memories...go away.. u make me feel like im in the air...

eventough NOT all memories in high school were sweet, i still miss them..
when i think bout it back,it makes me smile..
thinking of how naughty i was..how silly i was.. how bad i was..and how poyo i was..
it just make me to be a BETTER person for tomorrow....


the one who remember + miss everything,

udeshah!

**happy monkey day fightersz!

1 comment:

Fiza Pushie said...

you've never failed to impress me by your superbly strong memory.

hahaha. aku lupe dah detail2 mase kat coll dulu. huhu